4.5 GALLON IMPERIAL BERKEY
Made for the Extreme, Enjoyed Every Day
Berkey® Systems are powerful, freestanding water filters that sit on a countertop or stand. Simply pour drinking water from a freshwater source into the top chamber of the system, and dispense filtered water easily from the lower chamber through a handy spigot. The systems are easy to use—no electricity, costly installation, or tools needed. Enjoy clean, delicious filtered water that retains the healthy minerals your body needs for an average of less than 2 cents per gallon.
The Gold Standard in Gravity-Fed Water Filtration
Berkey® Systems equipped with Black Berkey® Elements dramatically reduce trihalomethanes, inorganic minerals, heavy metals, pharmaceuticals, pesticides, VOCs, petroleum products, perfluorinated chemicals, rust, silt, sediment, radiologicals, and more. We recommend replacing Black Berkey® Elements every 3,000 gallons (6,000 per set of 2 elements). Elements may require replacement sooner based upon the quality of influent water. If desired, Berkey PF-2™ Fluoride and Arsenic Reduction Elements may be installed on each Black Berkey® Element.
- Benefits that Offer You FreedomIn control and confident- Take control of your tap water. Berkey® water systems address a broad range of potential common contaminants found in freshwater sources, giving you peace of mind.
- Loving every sip- When your water tastes great, you drink more of it. Enjoy nourishing filtered water that retains the beneficial minerals your body needs.
- Ready for any adventure- Travel the world, hit the trail or relax at the lake. Portable and powerful Berkey® water systems reduce harmful contaminants from freshwater sources.
Berkey® systems come standard with 2 Black Berkey® Elements. Each additional set of 2 speeds up the purification process and adds 6,000 gallons in lifespan.
Berkey® stainless steel chambers are assembled in the USA from US and imported parts. Black Berkey® Elements are made and assembled in the USA.
Not available for sale to residents of California and Iowa.
New Millennium Concepts, Ltd.
New Millennium Concepts, Ltd. (NMCL) is the manufacturer of Berkey® line of gravity-fed water filtration systems, the industry gold standard for performance and value. Sold around the world, Berkey® systems are the highest quality, most powerful, and most rigorously tested gravity-fed water filtration products available anywhere.
We believe Berkey® gravity-fed water filtration systems have become a necessary layer of protection for individuals and families amid a growing concern about the deterioration of the water infrastructure around the world. We believe Berkey® systems are essential tools to provide the best quality (and best tasting) water available. We value helping individuals and families, and we respect the universal need for clean water.
- The Imperial Berkey® System comes standard with 2 Black Berkey® Elements, but can be expanded up to 4 or 6 elements.
- The versatile Imperial Berkey® System is the ideal system for use with mid to large-sized families, and small groups.
- Constructed with highly polished AISI stainless steel
- Upper chamber nests within lower chamber for transport and stands only 17" in height
- Storage capacity of about 4.5 gallons (17 liters)
- Maximum Filters: 6 Black Berkey® Elements (in upper chamber)
- System includes upper and lower stainless steel chambers, 2 Black Berkey® Elements (expandable to 4 or 6), 1 stainless steel lid, 2 washers, 2 wingnuts, 4 blocking plugs, 1 priming button,1 spigot, 1 rubber gasket to protect the base
- Height when in use: 26"
- Diameter: 10"
- Weight: 10 lbs empty
- For normal everyday use, this system easily serves: 4-8 people
- Fully configured, this system can serve up to 200-400 people a day, during an emergency
- Maximum Filtration Flow Rate:
- Configured with 2 Black Berkey® Elements, the Imperial Berkey® System can produce up to 5.5 gallons (20.8 liters) of filtered water per hour
- Configured with 6 Black Berkey® Elements, the Imperial Berkey® System can produce up to 16.5 gallons (62.5 liters) of filtered water per hour
- Up to 6 Berkey PF-2™ Fluoride and Arsenic Reduction Elements can be installed in the lower chamber if desired