ORGANIC COTTON PANTYLINER
Snap the Organic Pantyliner around your underwear for blissfully soft light days protection. Made with natural, breathable cotton, this pantyliner is so comfy you'll hardly know you're wearing one! Comfortable light absorbency in a slim, organic cotton pantyliner. Ideal for light days, menstrual cup back-up, or everyday wear. The breathable organic cotton is comfortable and won't irritate sensitive skin.
GladRags Pantyliner is equivalent to a small disposable pantyliner. Our Pantyliner Plus features additional length and wider wings for extended coverage.
- Place the inserts inside the holder.
- Snap the pad around your underwear. The smooth side of the pad goes against your skin, and the wings wrap around the crotch of the underwear to snap together.
- Change the complete pad (holder and inserts) every 2 to 6 hours or as needed. Your used pad goes in your laundry basket or a soaking container if you're at home, or a bag if you're on the go.
- You'll want to change your cloth pad about as often as you would change a similar disposable pad. For example, if you typically change your disposable pad about every four hours, you'll want to do the same with your GladRags Day Pad. You can also check the pad (even remove it from your underwear and turn it over) to visually see how saturated it is. Like a disposable pad, if a cloth pad becomes fully saturated, it may leak.
- If you're out of the house, you can easily use and change your cloth pad. Simply bring a discreet bag with you to hold your used and fresh pads. After removing your used cloth pad, you can easily fold the pad in on itself and snap it shut to form a neat little package that can be slipped into your Carry Bag. Once home, you can wash the pad when you're ready.
Caring for your cloth pads is simple. Follow these easy step-by-step instructions to ensure your GladRags will stay in great condition for years to come.
- After use, separate the inserts from the holder. Pantyliners do not have inserts.
- Soak in cold water, if desired, to help prevent staining. Use the presoak function on your washing machine, or soak in a covered rust-proof container. Change soaking water daily.
- Machine wash cold using a natural detergent and tumble dry low or line dry. Do not use bleach or fabric softener. You may hand wash pads if desired.
- Remove pads from dryer promptly and store flat to eliminate wrinkling; use cool iron desired. Store your pads in a clean, dry place until next use.
- Avoid using detergents that include fabric softeners or whiteners as these can inhibit the absorbency of your cloth pads. We do not recommend the use of castille soap, facial soap, or other soaps not intended for textile laundering. Excess detergent may lead to buid up, which can limit the absorbency of your cloth pads. While we have many customers that use homemade detergents with great success, cloth pads laundered with homemade detergent are not covered under warranty.
- A note about staining: Soaking your GladRags in cold water or pre-treating with an enzymatic cleanser immediately after using are two simple ways to prevent staining. However, light staining does not indicate that your laundered cloth pads are not clean or sanitary!