AUTOMATIC DISHWASHING DETERGENT PODS
10 25 $10.00 - $25.00
If you're tired of overpowering scented detergents, it's time you met Grab Green's fragrance-free dishwasher detergent pods! If you have allergies or sensitivities, scented detergents can bring on a big headache. And did you know that even natural detergents can contain essential oils? Their hypoallergenic, fragrance-free dishwasher detergent pods are made with naturally-derived ingredients and no dyes, chlorine, or phosphates. Plus, they outperformed Cascade Pacs, Cascade Complete, AND Cascade Platinum in a lab test — because you shouldn’t have to sacrifice strength for safety.
- Powers through grease, tough stains, and dried-on food — all with natural plant- and mineral-based ingredients
- Hassle-free premeasured pods— super quick, no guesswork or extra products needed
- Rinses thoroughly, for sparkly clean dishes with no residue
- Gentle yet effective for all your family’s dishes, including dishwasher-safe plates, silverware, glasses — even babies’ bottles
- Suitable for hard or soft water — no mineral buildup over time, so your dishes come out cleaner than ever
- Fragrance-free and hypoallergenic for even your most sensitive family members
- Safe. Non-toxic. Not tested on animals.
- Free and pure of additives, unscented, hypo-allergenic and free of dyes, phosphates, chlorine and masking agents.
- Available in 24 OR 60 loads.
- Formulated for standard and European machines.
- grab & toss pod into washer or place into detergent dispenser
- start cycle
- reseal pouch for freshness
- sodium citrate - cleans - Natural mineral; helps detergents fully dissolve for maximum efficacy; preserves product appearance and prevents product deterioration; often adjusts pH levels.
- sodium carbonate peroxide - cleans + removes greasy stuff - Natural mineral; oxidizing agent; breaks down into sodium carbonate and hydrogen peroxide. The hydrogen peroxide acts as a bleach, and as an antimicrobial agent. The sodium carbonate boosts the bleaching effect of the hydrogen peroxide.
- sodium sulfate - absorbs excess water - A mineral-derived ingredient used as a thickener in cleaners, soaps, and detergents.
- sodium carbonate - water softener - Natural mineral; also known as washing soda, soda ash and soda crystals, it’s well known for its everyday use as a water softener and helps detergents fully dissolve for maximum efficacy.
- sodium silicate - cleans - Natural mineral; adjusts pH levels to prevent product deterioration and prevents re-positing of removed debris.
- inear alcohol ethoxylate - cleans - Non-ionic surfactant; lowers the surface tension of water so soil can be readily loosened and removed.
- hydrated silica - anti-caking - Works as a free-flow agent by coating the surface of the powder, thereby reducing sticky interparticle interactions. Found in nature as opal and in the cell walls of diatoms.
- sodium polyaspartate - prevents food from resticking - Used as a biodegradable anti-scaling agent and a corrosion inhibitor.
- amylase enzyme blend - breaks down proteins - Natural, plant. An enzyme used to remove starchy oils/proteins.
- subtilisin enzyme blend - breaks down and removes grass, blood, egg and other protein-based stains - Natural soil remover breaks down starches
- polyvinyl alcohol - forms the pod - Biodegradable water soluble film; a colourless, water-soluble resin often utilized in treating textiles and paper.