- CLEANING AND LAUNDRY
- MOSO NATURAL AIR PURIFIER
MOSO NATURAL AIR PURIFIER
The Moso Bag is a natural way to absorb odors and freshen the air. The Moso Bag works continuously to capture and eliminate odors, allergens and harmful pollutants out of the air without giving off a scent. For damp, musty environments the Moso Bag will also absorb excess moisture to prevent mold, mildew and bacteria from forming.The bag contains only one ingredient,pure Moso bamboo charcoal. Bamboo charcoal contains millions of tiny pores that can attract and absorb odors, bacteria, chemicals and moisture from the air like a magnetic sponge. The Moso Bag is completely safe, non-toxic and fragrance free.
The versatile range of sizes mean you can find the right air purifying bag for your needs, whether it is your living space, kitchen, bathroom, refrigerator, pet area, shoes, gym bag, car, boat or all of the above.
- 75g: For refrigerators, freezers and coolers. 4.5" x 5.25" x 1"
- 50g 2 pack: Use in shoes, gym bags, luggage, drawers and sports equipment. 2.5" x 7" x 1"
- 300g Stand Up: 300 Gram Air Purifying Bag for Closets, Bathrooms, Laundry Rooms and Pet Areas. Covers 90 sqft, 6.5" x 6" x 2".
- 600g Stand Up: New patented stand-up design is perfect for bedrooms, living rooms, kitchens and pet areas. Covers 300 square feet 8" x 3" x 6.5".
REJUVENATE IN SUNLIGHT: At least once a month, place your Moso Bag outside to rejuvenate. Even on cold or cloudy days, the UV rays from the sun will clear the pores of the bamboo charcoal, making it ready to absorb again.
REUSE FOR UP TO TWO YEARS: With simple maintenance, the Moso Bags are reusable for up to two years. Most air fresheners, in addition to containing harmful chemicals, don’t last more than forty-five days.
RECYCLE INTO YOUR GARDEN: After two years as an air purifier, the bamboo charcoal makes a wonderful addition to your garden. Simply cut open the Moso Bag and sprinkle the bamboo charcoal into the soil, where it helps plants absorb moisture and nutrients. This completes its life cycle as a product that comes from the earth and ultimately gives back to the earth.
ABOUT BAMBOO CHARCOAL:
- Made from Moso bamboo, a species of giant timber native to China
- 5x more porous than regular charcoal
- Has an ionic charge which enables it to attract particles out of the air
- Made from a sustainable source