- PERSONAL CARE
- MENSTRUAL PADS COLORFUL
MENSTRUAL PADS COLORFUL
13 40 $13.00 - $40.00
Made with natural, breathable cotton, these menstrual pads are so comfy you'll hardly know you're wearing one! Surprise colors!
- Pantyliner: length 6.75", width when snapped 2.25", no insert.
- Pantyliner Plus: length 8", width when snapped 2.75", no insert.
- Day Pad: length 9", width when snapped 2.75", insert length 7.5".
- Day Pad Plus: length 11", width when snapped 3", insert length 9.25".
- Night Pad: length 14", width when snapped 3" in middle and 5" at widest, insert length 7.5".
- Night Pad Plus: length 14", width when snapped 3" in middle and 5" at widest, insert length 12".
GladRags pads are proudly sewn by hand. Some variation will naturally occur, sizes are approximate. The pads are not pre-shrunk and some shrinkage may occur after washing.
- After use, separate the inserts from the holder.
- Soak in cold water, if desired, to help prevent staining. Use the presoak function on your washing machine, or soak in a covered rust-proof container. Change soaking water daily.
- Machine wash cold using a natural detergent and tumble dry low or line dry. Do not use bleach or fabric softener. You may hand wash pads if desired.
- Remove pads from dryer promptly and store flat to eliminate wrinkling; use cool iron if desired. Store your pads in a clean, dry place until next use.
- Avoid using detergents with fabric softeners or whiteners/brighteners as these can inhibit the absorbency of your cloth pads. Be aware that soaking your cloth pads in water with additives such as hydrogen peroxide can degrade the fabric and lead to holes. For this reason, we recommend utilizing stain removers as spot treatments and do not advise soaking cloth pads in water treated with peroxide-based stain removers.
- We do not recommend the use of castille soap, facial soap, or other soaps not intended for textile laundering. Excess detergent may lead to build up, which can limit the absorbency of your cloth pads.
- A note about staining: Soaking your GladRags in cold water or pre-treating with an enzymatic cleanser immediately after using are two simple ways to prevent staining. However, light staining does not indicate that your laundered cloth pads are not clean or sanitary!