Coconut Bowl's wooden teak plates are handcrafted by artisans using traditional techniques & sustainable teak wood. They are an earth-friendly and unique option for tableware, a beautiful cup that will elevate your everyday.
Teak wood is a hardwood that is high in natural oils, making it a perfect wood for everyday tableware.
- Caring for your Teak Plate is important as it's a natural product. Their durability cannot always be predicted.
- Do not expose to extreme heat, and do not use in the refrigerator, microwave, oven or dishwasher.
- Best suited for room temperature and cool foods. For warmer foods, prepare your tableware for the change in temperature by first rinsing your bowl in lukewarm water and set aside until dry. Hot foods might cause the wood to crack.
- Hand wash with lukewarm soapy water. Do not use in the dishwasher or soak for a long period of time.
- Polish with virgin coconut oil or other food-grade polishing oil every 10 or so uses to restore and protect the natural qualities. You can find Bamboo and Wood Finishing Oil here.